Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
Why SERVPRO: More Praise from Our Valued Customers!
We at SERVPRO strive to offer quality work and unmatched customer satisfaction with every job we do. We like to think our work speaks for itself, but when it comes to our performance, we think our customers say it best. For example, George from West Yarmouth said, “We had a great team. Phil did a phenomenal job addressing all our needs. He worked tirelessly to clean out our basement and ensure that our things were taken care of. He and his team made our loss experience bearable. Thank you so much” Also, Joe and Judy from Dennis said, “The workers have finished and all of the crew did an awesome job. Mike was so informative and helpful. To our questions and concerns. Everyone so respectful and it was nice to know that we could leave our home and that the trust we had in SERVPRO was justified. Thank you”
SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is proud serve our local community and will always make sure no customer is left dissatisfied. If your home or commercial property is suffering from water, fire or mold damage, give us a call at 508-778-7378. We’re available 24/7 for emergencies and will work to make your situation, “Like it never even happened.”
24/7 Response Across The Cape: The SERVPRO Promise
So you come home after a long day of work just to find your basement is flooded. The last thing you probably want to do is wait. Luckily for you, SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is on alert 24/7 for your emergency restoration needs. We’ll get a crew to your home in less than 24 hours. Why shouldn’t you wait? Here’s a timeline of what water damage does as it sets into your home:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
For your emergency water restoration needs, call SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod at 508-778-7378. From Mashpee to Provincetown, we’re ready for your water, mold, fire, or storm emergency.
The SERVPRO Difference
There's no shortage of restoration companies on Cape Cod, so why should you choose us? Here's a few ways we stand ahead of the competition, making SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod your one-stop shop for all things restoration:
- 24/7 Emergency Response: We're on call every hour, every day. We understand that disaster related emergencies can rarely wait. Getting your property and life back to normal ASAP is our top priority
- We Aim to Restore, Not Replace: We pretest every emergency to see what can be restored instead of replaced, saving you valuable time and money
- Highly Trained Staff: All team members at SERVPRO undergo training meeting the IICRC standards for water and fire restoration
SERVPRO may be a large, national company, but SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is a proud member of the community. We strive to be the best local fire, water, smoke and mold remediation business the Cape can offer. From Mashpee to Provincetown, call us at 508-778-7378 and we'll be happy to help.
Restore Vs. Replace: Why SERVPRO Matters
When an unexpected disaster strikes, don't call a construction company, call SERVPRO. Don't waste valuable time and money if water, fire, smoke, storm, or mold damage affects your home or business. Our goal at SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is to mitigate disasters and safely return you to your property as soon as possible. Actions taken during the first 24-48 hours of a disaster are crucial to the repair of your home or business. Construction companies allow more damage to set in after an incident occurs, as their goal is to replace damaged items at a future date. Here are some benefits of choosing SERVPRO to mitigate your incident instead:
- Prompt assistance: We're open 24/7 to repair property damage soon after it occurs
- Time and Money savings: because of our prompt assistance, not only do you wait less time to return to your property, damage has less time to set in and spread. This creates less of a need to undergo expensive replacements and reconstruction
- Range of expertise: SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape cod is expertly trained in mold remediation, water mitigation, storm damage repair, fire damage repair, smoke damage repair and pathogen-targeting disinfection. No matter the disaster, let SERVPRO be your one-stop shop.
From Mashpee to Provincetown, SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is standing by 24/7 to mitigate your disaster. Call us anytime at 508-778-7378 and see if our wide array of expert services are right for you.
Call SERVPRO When Spring Cleaning Becomes Something More
With warmer weather finally upon us, many cape codders are taking this opportunity to start their spring cleaning. However, homeowners may often find larger household issues when clearing clutter. Rodent infestations, mold, puffback soot and other household headaches may just be looming around the corner. If spring cleaning becomes a home restoration nightmare, trying to tackle the situation alone may just make it worse. Here’s some examples of how some common household issues should be left to the professionals:
- Puffbacks: puffback-related soot damage will deteriorate objects and structure in your home, sometimes past the point of restoration. Plates and fine China will discolor, paint can be left permanently stained and electronic appliances can be irreversibly damaged. If not tested correctly by a professional, parts of your home or business that you wouldn’t expect to be damaged could deteriorate before your eyes. Furthermore, through use of patented cleaners and chemical sponges, SERVPRO removes puff back damage thoroughly and permanently.
- Rodent Infestations: SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is trained to safely remove animal related biohazards and dispose of them properly in accordance with OSHA and health regulations. Equipped with the necessary safety apparatus and cleaning products, we can help transform these unhealthy environments back into clean, safe homes and offices. Also, anytime animals stow away in your home, it’s more than likely that your insulation needs to be replaced. Trust SERVPRO to clean or replace your insulation fast, easily, affordably and efficiently.
- Mold: Remediation Makes Sure That Mold STAYS Gone: Removing mold stains will only get rid of its appearance for a brief amount of time. The mold spots will come back larger and more toxic than before. By calling a restoration company, you’ll be saving time and money that could’ve been wasted on a more severe mold problem down the line
Thank You and Merry Christmas from SERVPRO
We here at SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod would like to wish our community a safe and happy holiday season! During this season of giving and gratitude, we’d like to take a moment to appreciate our thoughtful and loyal customers who’ve shared some kind words and praise with us, something that we’re always grateful of. Charlie from Marston’s Mills said, “The service manager kept in constant contact with me and the insurance company, looking out for our best entirely. Communication, professionalism, friendliness and follow-up were all A-one. Great suggestions to keep with future problems and prompt service. Phillip was absolutely a class act service man - just the best!”.
Also, Susan from East Falmouth states, “I just wanted to thank you and your crew for an exceptional job. I can even see that the walls are brighter. I especially appreciated the excellent communication skills you exhibited. Haven't run into that very often. I will recommend you to anyone I can.” At SERVPRO, we take pride in putting the customer’s needs first. We also take pride in being able to serve the great people of our strong community every day. With their kind words, our customers give us the greatest gift of all; knowing that we were able to exceed their expectations and leave behind a job well done. For all of your fire, disinfection, mold, cleaning and water restoration needs, know that SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is on alert 24/7 for your emergency needs. Thanks to all of our loyal customers. We’re excited to serve you this holiday season and for years to come.
Why SERVPRO? Our Variety Of Cleaning Products
Whatever your restoration needs are, we have a cleaning product for it. There’s no one size fits all solution here at SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod. We have a specified plan of attack for every restoration project with hundreds of unique cleaning products to ensure every job is done right. We have dozens of specific cleaning products for each of the following categories:
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
- Wall and Ceiling cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Stains/Spot Removal
- Hard Floor Care
- Contents/Misc. Cleaning
- Leather/Wood Furniture Cleaning
At SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod, you’re not just another restoration job. Every home or business has specific restoration needs and we understand that. We have hundreds of chemicals and strict usage procedures to ensure an unbeatable restoration quality. Having the right cleaning tools is especially important in the current Covid-19 environment. We only use the CDC recommended cleaning agents and methods for Covid-19 preventative cleanings. For your restoration needs, call SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod. We have the tools, the work ethic and the experience needed to get your restoration job done right. From Mashpee to Provincetown, call us at 508-778-7378 any time 24/7.
Why SERVPRO: Testimonials From Our Valued Customers
When trying to explain why SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod stands out the rest, we think our customers say it best. More and more people are seeing the value in mitigating a disaster rather than reconstructing well after the disaster. Mitigation, whether it be in response to water, smoke, fire, bacterial or mold damage, saves weeks of repair work and immense amount of money that could've been wasted on replacing items and structures that can easily be saved.
Why should you choose us for water mitigation? Let one of our customers tel you, "A flooded basement in the middle of the night brought a professional crew to my door at 2 a.m. to pump the water and start the drying process! The crews are professional and fast! You won't be disappointed!" - Kathleen Frances. That's just one example of how we offer a, "Positive experience and expert professional service." -Vurle Jones.
We at SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape value the specific needs of each and every one of our customers and learn from your very important feedback. From Mashpee to Provincetown, we're here 24/7 to mitigate your home or business disasters, helping you to return to business as usual as fast as possible. Call us at 508-778-7378 and let us know how we can help you.