Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
The SERVPRO Difference
When water, fire, smoke or mold disasters hit your home or business, WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Why SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod Stands Out From The Rest?
When trying to explain why SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod stands out from the rest, we think our customers say it best!
"A flooded basement in the middle of the night brought a professional crew to my door at 2 a.m. to pump the water and start the drying process! The crews are professional and fast! You won't be disappointed!" - Kathleen Frances.
Read other customer testimonials here
We understand that when a water pipe breaks and floods your basement or when a fire breaks out and all of your valued possessions are covered in soot, is a very stressful and emotional time for a family or business. We value and treat our customers homes and belongings as if they were our own. We know that a fast response to disaster situations can save homes and treasured contents that may otherwise be lost.
Why Mitigation Over Reconstruction?
Our Team knows that mitigating a disaster is more cost-effective than reconstructing after a disaster strikes. Mitigation, whether it be in response to water, fire, smoke or mold damage, saves weeks or even months of repair work and countless amounts of money that would have been wasted on replacing items and structures that could have easily been saved. Our crew of professional technicians have the training, the skills, the state-of-the art equipment and the products to restore the damage in your home that at the time may seem destroyed and beyond repair.
Our goal is to be the FASTEST and be the BEST at saving your home or business from water, fire, smoke or mold damage. We strive to be the Team that you can count on when disaster strikes from Mashpee to Provincetown, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call us at 508-778-7378. We will be there to help!
24/7 Response Across Cape Cod: The SERVPRO Promise
Water damage sets in faster than you would expect. Call in the Pros at SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod for help!
If you come home after a long day of work to find your basement is flooded, the last thing you want to do is wait to get the mitigation process started. Luckily, SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is on alert 24/7 for your emergency restoration needs. We’ll get a crew to your home in less than 24 hours. Why shouldn’t you wait? Here’s a timeline of what water damage does as it sets into your home:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
For your emergency water restoration needs, call SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod at 508-778-7378. From Mashpee to Provincetown, we’re ready for your water, mold, fire, or storm emergency.
Praise From Our Customers
Every disaster is concerning. Every customer is important. Helping is our goal!
Reviews and testimonials aren't just another form in a file cabinet or a blurb lost on the internet. To us, all reviews, good or bad, help us at SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod learn how to be the best disaster mitigation service we can be for our community. At the end of the day, no matter how we pitch our own services, the word of the customer is the most accurate and important indicator of our performance. Here are some much appreciated testimonials that show why SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod stands out above the rest:
- Janyce from Chatham sings the praises of our crew members, "Phillip was so respectful, courteous & polite! We couldn't be happier with his customer service. Thank you again!"
- Mary from Barnstable admires our mindfulness, "Great crew - they worked great together. Very thoughtful of sick family member."
- Eastham United Methodist applauds our striving for perfection, "They did a great job. Fast, nice and left our pantry spotless."
- Robert from West Dennis simply states, "The best of all workers"
If we recently did a job for you, your feedback means a great deal to us. Leave us a review on Google https://www.SERVPROmidoutercapecod.com/customer-reviews/reviews. SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod will continue to meet and exceed the specific and important needs of all our customers and are proud to be members of the Mid-Cape community.
Call SERVPRO When Spring Cleaning Your Barnstable Home Becomes a Restoration Project
From general cleaning & mold remediation to water & fire damage mitigation. Our Team is ready to help with all your restoration needs.
With warmer weather finally upon us, many Cape Cod residents are taking this opportunity to start their spring cleaning. However, homeowners may often find larger household issues when clearing clutter. Rodent infestations, mold, puffback soot and other household headaches may just be looming around the corner. Trying to tackle these situations alone may just make it worse. Here’s some examples of why some common household issues should be left to the professionals:
- Puffbacks: puffback-related soot damage will deteriorate objects and structures in your home, sometimes past the point of restoration. Plates and fine China will discolor, paint can be left permanently stained and electronic appliances can be irreversibly damaged. If not treated correctly by a professional, parts of your home or business that you wouldn’t expect to be damaged could deteriorate before your eyes. Furthermore, through use of patented cleaners and chemical sponges, SERVPRO removes puff back damage thoroughly and permanently.
- Rodent Infestations: SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is trained to safely remove animal related biohazards and dispose of them properly in accordance with OSHA and health regulations. Equipped with the necessary safety apparatus and cleaning products, we can help transform these unhealthy environments back into clean, safe homes and offices. Also, anytime animals stow away in your home, it’s more than likely that your insulation needs to be replaced. Trust SERVPRO to clean or replace your insulation fast, easily, affordably and efficiently.
- Mold: Remediation makes sure that MOLD STAYS GONE: Removing mold stains will only get rid of its appearance for a brief amount of time. The mold spots will come back larger and more toxic than before. By calling a restoration company, you’ll be saving time and money that could’ve been wasted on a more severe mold problem down the line.
If spring cleaning becomes more of a home restoration project, call in the PROs at SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod. We are available 24/7 for all your restoration needs. CALL US at 508-778-7378.
Restore vs. Replace: Why SERVPRO is ideal for your Dennis Property
We use state-of-the-art equipment to restore your home after water damage and save you money on costly reconstruction.
When an unexpected disaster strikes, don't call a construction company, call SERVPRO. Don't waste valuable time and money if water, fire, smoke, storm, or mold damage affects your home or business. Our goal at SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is to mitigate disasters and safely return you to your property as soon as possible. Actions taken during the first 24-48 hours of a disaster are crucial to the repair of your home or business. Construction companies allow more damage to set in after an incident occurs, as their goal is to replace damaged items at a future date. Here are some benefits of choosing SERVPRO to mitigate your incident instead:
- Prompt assistance: We're available 24/7 to repair property damage soon after it occurs.
- Time and Money savings: because of our prompt assistance, not only do you wait less time to return to your property, but damage also has less time to set in and spread. This creates less of a need to undergo expensive replacements and reconstruction.
- Range of expertise: SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is expertly trained in mold remediation, water mitigation, storm damage repair, fire damage repair, smoke damage repair and pathogen-targeting disinfection. No matter the disaster, let SERVPRO be your one-stop shop.
From Mashpee to Provincetown, SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is standing by 24/7 to mitigate your disaster. Call us at 508-778-7378. We are here to help!
SERVPRO: We Have the Tools of the Trade...And Then Some!
The right products to restore water, fire & smoke damage make all the difference. Trust the Pros at SERVPRO!
Whatever your restoration needs are, we have a cleaning product for it. There’s no one size fits all solution here at SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod. We have a specified plan of attack for every restoration project with hundreds of unique cleaning products to ensure every job is done right. We have dozens of specific cleaning products for each of the following categories:
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
- Wall and Ceiling Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Stains/Spot Removal
- Hard Floor Care
- Contents/Misc. Cleaning
- Leather/Wood Furniture Cleaning
At SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod, you’re not just another restoration job. Every home or business has specific restoration needs and we understand that. We have hundreds of chemicals and strict usage procedures to ensure an unbeatable restoration quality. Having the right cleaning tools is especially important in the current Covid-19 environment. We only use the CDC recommended cleaning agents and methods for Covid-19 preventative cleanings. For your restoration needs, call SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod. We have the tools, the work ethic and the experience needed to get your restoration job done right. From Mashpee to Provincetown, call us at 508-778-7378 any time 24/7.
Why SERVPRO: More Praise from Our Valued Customers!
We at SERVPRO strive to offer quality work and unmatched customer satisfaction with every job we do. We like to think our work speaks for itself, but when it comes to our performance, we think our customers say it best. For example, George from West Yarmouth said, “We had a great team. Phil did a phenomenal job addressing all our needs. He worked tirelessly to clean out our basement and ensure that our things were taken care of. He and his team made our loss experience bearable. Thank you so much” Also, Joe and Judy from Dennis said, “The workers have finished and all of the crew did an awesome job. Mike was so informative and helpful. To our questions and concerns. Everyone so respectful and it was nice to know that we could leave our home and that the trust we had in SERVPRO was justified. Thank you”
SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is proud serve our local community and will always make sure no customer is left dissatisfied. If your home or commercial property is suffering from water, fire or mold damage, give us a call at 508-778-7378. We’re available 24/7 for emergencies and will work to make your situation, “Like it never even happened.”
The SERVPRO Difference
There's no shortage of restoration companies on Cape Cod, so why should you choose us? Here's a few ways we stand ahead of the competition, making SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod your one-stop shop for all things restoration:
- 24/7 Emergency Response: We're on call every hour, every day. We understand that disaster related emergencies can rarely wait. Getting your property and life back to normal ASAP is our top priority
- We Aim to Restore, Not Replace: We pretest every emergency to see what can be restored instead of replaced, saving you valuable time and money
- Highly Trained Staff: All team members at SERVPRO undergo training meeting the IICRC standards for water and fire restoration
SERVPRO may be a large, national company, but SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is a proud member of the community. We strive to be the best local fire, water, smoke and mold remediation business the Cape can offer. From Mashpee to Provincetown, call us at 508-778-7378 and we'll be happy to help.
Thank You and Merry Christmas from SERVPRO
We here at SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod would like to wish our community a safe and happy holiday season! During this season of giving and gratitude, we’d like to take a moment to appreciate our thoughtful and loyal customers who’ve shared some kind words and praise with us, something that we’re always grateful of. Charlie from Marston’s Mills said, “The service manager kept in constant contact with me and the insurance company, looking out for our best entirely. Communication, professionalism, friendliness and follow-up were all A-one. Great suggestions to keep with future problems and prompt service. Phillip was absolutely a class act service man - just the best!”.
Also, Susan from East Falmouth states, “I just wanted to thank you and your crew for an exceptional job. I can even see that the walls are brighter. I especially appreciated the excellent communication skills you exhibited. Haven't run into that very often. I will recommend you to anyone I can.” At SERVPRO, we take pride in putting the customer’s needs first. We also take pride in being able to serve the great people of our strong community every day. With their kind words, our customers give us the greatest gift of all; knowing that we were able to exceed their expectations and leave behind a job well done. For all of your fire, disinfection, mold, cleaning and water restoration needs, know that SERVPRO of Mid-Outer Cape Cod is on alert 24/7 for your emergency needs. Thanks to all of our loyal customers. We’re excited to serve you this holiday season and for years to come.