Commercial Property - First Impressions
Commercial Property – First Impressions
With a properly- maintained business, you can create lasting impressions that will bring new customers through word of mouth. Always keep your business looking clean, organized, and inviting. Here are some things to consider when maintaining your commercial property:
- The Exterior of your Building: Speaking of first impressions, the maintenance of your building’s exterior will speak volumes to new customers. Consider their first impression when they drive in to your parking area: is the building in need of repair? is the landscaping neat and appealing or a little neglected?
- The Interior of your Building: Once you’ve attracted the customer to your business, having a clean interior will help keep them in the doors. Look for things that might need repairs or touch ups and fix them. Always keep the interior of your business clean. Regularly dust, vacuum, and maintain any appliances. Keep bathrooms looking spotless and hygienic.
- The Details: Don’t forget about the little things, like making sure the light fixtures are dusted or the bathroom soap is refilled. Customer’s will notice and appreciate the attention to detail.
- Utilities: Regularly check and maintain your utilities. This includes air conditioning units, water heaters, and other utilities your business depends on. There is nothing worse than having a utility break down during business hours. Maintain a comfortable atmosphere for both customers and employees.
- Not only does maintaining your property attract customers, but it also preserves its value. If you feel like you may have fallen behind on the maintenance of your business, or you just want a deep cleaning to bring back its appeal, call SERVPRO® of Mid – Outer Cape Cod! 508-778-7378.